Immunity Canvas software features
- Features multi-threating to execute multiple exploits simultaneously
- Software to produce and deploy new security tools
- Ability to generate new exploits using MOSDEF
- Ability to locate the target system and display it on the world map
- Ability to gather information and identify targets as well as scan for vulnerabilities
- D2 Exploitation Pack: This package allows you to import the results of the vulnerability scanners and also verify the results.
- Ability to perform Client Side and Server Side attacks
- Has a lot of Exploit as well as adding a few Zero-day exploits via monthly updates
- Ability to perform Post Exploitation operations
- Ability to perform Privileges escalation
- Ability to perform DoS
- Ability to perform Fuzzing operations
Immunity Canvas Security Scanner
Immunity Canvas Security Scanner from Immunity is a security software for performing pentesting and vulnerability assessment. With this software, the organization can test its framework to detect its security vulnerability. Using existing exploits, Canvas provides a reliable workspace to deploy existing exploits, an automated vulnerability detection system.
Immunity Canvas software has a comprehensive, up-to-date database of security vulnerabilities that can be updated monthly and updates the database of vulnerabilities on a monthly basis. According to official data released on average, 4 Zero-Day vulnerabilities are added monthly to the software's database of vulnerabilities.
Security Scanner Immunity Canvas' contact
The capabilities and services of Sorena Secure Processing Company
- Providing Immunity Canvas software from the manufacturer
- Providing valid licenses and registering them
- Complete installation, maintenance and training of Immunity Canvas software to international standards
- Updating Immunity Canvas software and upgrading to higher versions as well as extending its licenses
- Benefit from professionals with over 10 years of experience in this field for training and support